Welcome To Philadelphia Real Estate
Why should you choose the Distinctive Homes Main Line team as your Main Line Realtor? We have over 10 years of experience selling homes on the Main Line in such areas as Bryn Mawr, Haverford, Wayne, Villanova, Gladwyne, Ardmore, Lower Merion, Malvern and Newtown Square, PA.
For listing and selling your home we will immediately:
1. Assist you in pricing using a competitive market analysis of comparable homes on the market and a collaborative broker consult.
2. Help you prepare your home for sale with an Expert Staging Consult.
3. Take beautiful photographs of your home that show your home at its best.
4. List your property on our DistinctiveHomesMainLine.com website. If you Google Search “Main Line Real Estate” our website is high on the first page!
5. Create True Video Tours of your home placed on YouTube and FaceBook and spun out on the internet to give you the most exposure to sell your property.
6. Publicize your property using the latest technology through social media (where most buyers are conducting their searches) on Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Yelp and Facebook.
7. Hold an Open House for Realtors on the Main Line who caravan to see new listings.
8. Hold a Sunday Open House for the public; but only if it is also convenient for you.
9. Be there for our sellers through the whole selling process, negotiating the best price in the current market, helping through the inspections the buyer may require and bringing the deal to fruition at settlement.
For Helping You Buy Your New Home we will:
1. Sit down with you to help you fine tune the selected neighborhoods, price range, house specifications and guide you through the buying process and your financing options.
2. Take you to see the homes on the market, some which may be quiet listings only known to us through our network, that fit your needs.
3. Send you new listings that fit your search.
4. Use our years of negotiating experience to make sure you buy at a fair price for the market.
5. Be there for our buyers through the whole buying process from agreement of sale to inspections to helping obtain financing to guiding you through settlement.
Get in touch soon with Mary Beth Hurtado, Your Main Line Real Estate Agent (610) 608-31119
Market Information and Statistics
Read our blog for special insider information and comments about the current state of Main Line, PA Real Estate. If you need market statistics on a particular neighborhood or area, we’ll be glad to provide the same detailed charts and stats for anywhere in the Main Line area including all of 1 and 2 County. Detailed Main Line Area Information We have created a section to explain all of the different Main Line areas. These areas include the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. We’ll provide you with all of the information you need to decide where in the greater Main Line PA area you’ll look for your next home and what popular subdivisions are in each of the different areas.
Main Line Home Marketing System
We use a tried and proven Home Marketing System to sell your home for the highest price possible. No more flying by the seat of your pants marketing! Utilizing the latest technologies we are able to syndicate your home listing to over 50 other real estate sites including AOL, Zillow, Trulia, Google Video, Facebook and YouTube and many more to maximize your property’s exposure. We also use automated feedback systems to keep you in the loop about showings and visitor comments as well as provide you updates about your competition. We work hard to keep you informed and get your property sold. Compare our marketing system to that of any other Main Line PA Realtor and you’ll see why our homes sell faster and for a higher price!
FREE Relocation Guide
If you are considering a move to the Main Line area including Bryn Mawr, Villanova, Radnor or one of the many golf course communities such as 1, 2, 3, Great Hills, 4 or 5, send us your mailing address and we’ll happily send you the latest Main Line Relocation Guide full of information about life and events in the Main Line area as well as information about the different areas, schools and major employers. You’ll find this an invaluable guide when planning your move to the Main Line PA area.
Short Sale Assistance
If you are facing foreclosure on your property, we can assist you with doing a short sale. Contrary to popular belief, a short sale benefits not only the seller but the mortgage company as well. Visit our Main Line PA Short Sale page to learn about what designations and certifications you should look for when dealing with a short sale Realtor. Not all real estate agents are trained to deal with the complexities of the pre-foreclosure / short sale process. In order to try and avoid or prevent a foreclosure, make sure to deal with a National Association of Realtors (NAR) Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) specialist or a Certified Default Resolutions Specialist (CDRS) to maximize your opportunity for a successful short sale. Let our experience be your saving grace.