1. Practice real estate full time. We are aware of current real estate values.
2. Attend courses regularly to remain current on changes made by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Association and government/tax changes that affect the sale of real property.
3. Visit Main Line Homes for sale as they come on the market, monitor which homes sell, in what time frame and which are removed from the market due to inactivity.
Keeping abreast of pricing & what current buyers are looking for in homes is paramount.
4. Prior to our meeting we prepare a detailed Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help you understand which homes will be competing with your home to help you properly price your home so that it will sell for the best price in a reasonable amount of time, taking into account your particular situation.
5. Visit you at your home, explain the selling process costs involved & how we market your home, especially on the internet, where most buyers start their search. We advise you as to what may be needed to be done to put your best foot forward in the marketplace.
6. We prepare and provide to you the legal forms necessary & help you complete them including the Listing Agreement & required Seller’s Disclosure.
7. We listen to your needs & circumstance to develop a marketing plan and pricing strategy that fits you.
We assist you in pricing your home using the CMA, which we tweak after seeing special distinguishing upgrades and aspects of your home. We double check your pricing decision by bringing over other top agents for feedback on pricing.
8. We help prepare your home for sale with a Free Expert Staging Consult.
We connect you to competent, trustworthy, reasonably priced contractors, stagers, haulers, consignment professionals or any other trades persons you may need to expedite the process and ease the burden. 9.Â Once your home is ready to be listed and put on the market.
We take beautiful photos and videos that show your home at its best. We “quietly” let our large network of top real estate agents know that we have something special coming.
10. We roll out your marketing in a timely fashion.
Marketing your home includes the following:
a. Publish into the TREND MLS (Multiple Listing Service) with the maximum amount of photos allowed and a link to the top quality Virtual Tour on the web a Tour Factory Virtual Tour of your home, that we will produce and syndicate all over the internet.
b. Full Color Brochures with stunning photos, professional write up and cell phone bar code scanable QR(Quick Response) Code that will link buyers to videos and give them more information about your home!
c. Send an e-flyer to the real estate community introducingÂ the listing of your home.
d. Send just listed notices to feeder neighborhoods.
e. Produce a video tour of the home and optimize the video to show up on the first page on YouTube and Google for popular buyer search terms. We also post the video on our Facebook Main Line Real Estate Page.
g. Host a brokers’ open for Realtors on the Main Line, who caravan to see new listings on Mondays and Tuesdays. Give local agents a personal tour of your home, pointing out your home’s best features in person.
h. Hold Sunday Open Houses as needed, but only ifconvenient for you. Put signs up only with your consent. 11. Feature your home on our Scroller on the 1st page of our DistinctiveHomesMainLine.com website