If it s time to sell your home, we think you will be very excited about what we have to offer you! Please take the time to look over the material we have provided. We have a very straight forward approach and would like you to know exactly what to expect.
We believe our marketing plan, expertise and hard work will successfully sell your home to your satisfaction. We welcome any suggestions and questions you may have in regards to the sale of your home. Together we will have great success!
The mainlinerealestators.com Team is very thorough and nothing will be left undone.
Websites such as the National Association of Realtors, local Real Estate Associations (FMLS,MLS), Franchise Brokers (Remax, Coldwell Banker), Individual and other cooperative sites offer considerable exposure and information to prospective Buyers and their agents.
Citywide Agent Notification
Email to Agent Network
In House Virtual Caravan
Home Highlight Information Sheet
This is used to highlight special features of the home so the buyer won t miss out the extra effort and precise detail you have added to the home! It s decorative and will be on display so it won t be missed.
Keeping you inline with the competition both the Immediate and Surrounding Community
Color Flyers,Lockbox,Yard Sign
This service is available to you to you re your home more presentable and desirable in the “Buyers Eyes” increasing home appeal.
Home Feed Back
We will email you weekly giving you feedback of agents who have shown your home and any suggestions that may you re your home sell faster and more smoothly.
Selective Print Advertising
Based on our experience and track records we will carefully choose print advertising based on your specific home style, price and location.
This number with a special code just for your home will be placed on the yard sign and on any advertising done for the home. This will give Buyers instant access to information about your home and this information can be faxed to them immediately if they choose. The 1-800-Information Line will also allow me to keep track of how many Buyers are driving by your home or calling from an advertisement.
Powersites are the cutting-edge way to showcase your home on your own Website! You will have a personal Web address and high-impact marketing plan including everything about your home and community. It will contain pictures, property documents, floor plans, property map, parks and school information and much more!
- Re-check that the contract is fully executed, properly signed and all forms are attached
- Prepare Flyer
- Enter listing into FMLS & MLS agent access sites with photos of your home
- Verify schools and request homeowner association documents when applicable
- Documents returned to you with copy of contract.
- Coordinate listing termite letter
- Coordinate stucco report if applicable
- Seller Disclosure reviewed and repairs recommended
- Verify and compile information when available (survey, tax records ,school information)
- Weekly feedback forms e-mailed/faxed to showing agents
- Weekly letter to you via email regarding feedback comments and number of showings
*We will use our training, experience and expertise to guide you through the entire negotiation and contract process so you will come ahead and without legal issues.
- Contact lender and get the status of the loan or will refer to a preferred lender
- The home inspection will be ordered, all parties will be notified by telephone or email
- Termite, stucco & Septic/Well Inspections will be ordered (if necessary)
- Home Owner’s Association will be contacted (if necessary)
- Contact the lender and check the status of loan, and see that repair issues have not hindered or delayed the processing of the loan
- Order Home Warranty if applicable
- Time of closing will be scheduled and all parties will be notified
- Check with lender regarding appraisal of property
- Review HUD statement
- Go over closing policies with buyers & sellers
Home Marketing Advantage Program is set up to bring qualified buyers to your door, keep them in your home with intrigue and interest, provide buyers with all the information they need to make a home buying decision, prepare them to subconsciously make an offer close to asking price and get you, the Seller to the closing table with minimal problems.
We are confident that our expertise, service and hard work will convince you that there is no better option than mainlinerealestators.com!